MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Break the line on postbit when user bought a specific amount of items?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to make the line break after buying like 3 items? So it'll show the other items below the first 3 items? As the classic postbit bends, which ruins the theme. Thanks!
No it's not possible.
+1 on this, too bad it's not possible
It's not possible with the current code of course. If I change it, it is possible
Is not that just HTML edits? And css of course.

Like, if you want to only allow three img tags in a line, does all images are the same width?

Then wrap them with a div, put a class to it, the class should have some code like this:

max-width:155px; (each image is 50px)
Theoretically that could work. But in practice it may not. The best way is to add a new line every X items.
(03-20-2012, 07:16 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Theoretically that could work. But in practice it may not. The best way is to add a new line every X items.

Could you tell me how to do it?
Restricting width, like Sama34 said, should work as long as the plugin doesn't have any CSS predefined in its code (pretty sure it doesn't have).
(03-20-2012, 07:45 PM)Asiong Salonga Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 07:16 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Theoretically that could work. But in practice it may not. The best way is to add a new line every X items.

Could you tell me how to do it?

It's not as easy as telling you. If you know PHP, then you can do it. Otherwise if I decide to look at the code and tell you how to do it, it's exactly the same thing as doing it myself.

(03-20-2012, 08:31 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]Restricting width, like Sama34 said, should work as long as the plugin doesn't have any CSS predefined in its code (pretty sure it doesn't have).

But that depends on the theme. Different themes with different postbit styles would probably not work with that.
(03-20-2012, 09:52 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]But that depends on the theme. Different themes with different postbit styles would probably not work with that.
You can always alter the CSS code for different themes/styles therefore the CSS width restriction should work just fine, but of course that's just a theory until someone tests it out and proves that it works or doesn't work Tongue
Pages: 1 2