MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Quick Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I will be updating my plugins over this month, please be patient.
How do you make only administrators change points and not global moderators?
(11-12-2012, 03:46 AM)Aastra Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make only administrators change points and not global moderators?

That is not possible with the current plugin.

(10-20-2012, 01:20 AM)bzforum Wrote: [ -> ]Sama , say if I edit a members points here and then from NewPoints Maintance I recount the points would this be effected or would the Points added through this Plugin would not be counted?? I hope you got my question..This issue occurs when I use the Edit User Points from the maintenance of newpoints...points edited when Recounted are lost!!

Points are directly edited from the DB, the core "Maintenance" feature does it this way too, it is how the "Maintenance" feature is supposed to work.

@All, this plugin is not compatible with Newpoints 1.9.5 because of just one core change made in that version (AFAIK, no sure). If the plugin is working for you then there is nothing to worry about, this is an issue found only upon activation/deactivation.
Hello I got this message "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.9.5" but I am using MyBB 1.6.8?
That will be fixed next version, currently you can open the plugin file and replace:
PHP Code:
'compatibility'    => '16*'

With:
PHP Code:
'compatibility'    => '*'

* Don't make this edit if you are using a Newpoints version older that 1.9.5.
Thanks Sama34
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.9.6 Sad
great! Thank you sir

But, I can't fine "edit button" anywhere Big Grin
Can you give me a example of "edit link memberID" to check?

Sir, the link is: newpoints.php?action=quickedit&uid=xxxx
right?

But When I get in that link, it said that I don't have permission even that I'm root admin? Sad

Well, I try to delete the permission check and now I can get in quick edit point page of member with his id, but, there is no place to remove item even he has alot of shop item.

I use mybb v1.9.6
There should be a new setting under the Shop settings page, activate it.
(12-09-2012, 04:01 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]That will be fixed next version, currently you can open the plugin file and replace:
PHP Code:
'compatibility'    => '16*'

With:
PHP Code:
'compatibility'    => '*'

* Don't make this edit if you are using a Newpoints version older that 1.9.5.

THANKS MAN THIS IS WORKING....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6