MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Quick Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hi man i can active that in admin cp
I have this issue that only I can use the quick edit. None of my other staff can even though they are set as a super moderator. It says both Administrators and Super Moderators can access it.. But clearly it seems to be untrue.
(09-24-2012, 10:07 AM)Chill Pill Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue that only I can use the quick edit. None of my other staff can even though they are set as a super moderator. It says both Administrators and Super Moderators can access it.. But clearly it seems to be untrue.

Is there a fix yet to allow others to edit it? Other than a Administrator?
My bad, find:
PHP Code:
if($mybb->settings['newpoints_quickedit_on'] == && $mybb->input['action'] == 'quickedit' && ($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == || $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == 1)) 

Replace:
PHP Code:
if($mybb->settings['newpoints_quickedit_on'] == && $mybb->input['action'] == 'quickedit' && ($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == || $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] == 1)) 
(09-30-2012, 04:34 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]My bad, find:
PHP Code:
if($mybb->settings['newpoints_quickedit_on'] == && $mybb->input['action'] == 'quickedit' && ($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == || $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == 1)) 

Replace:
PHP Code:
if($mybb->settings['newpoints_quickedit_on'] == && $mybb->input['action'] == 'quickedit' && ($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == || $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] == 1)) 

I already made the edit. Just need to wait till I get my dedicated IP from my host. I just recently moved host today. So i'll let you know if this fixes the issue tommorow.

Edit: It fixed the issue! Thanks! Smile
Showing:
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.9.5
(10-19-2012, 06:05 PM)KingCupid Wrote: [ -> ]Showing:
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.9.5

Have you had a test yet? Because I'm planning to upgrade NewPoints to 1.9.5 ...
Sama , say if I edit a members points here and then from NewPoints Maintance I recount the points would this be effected or would the Points added through this Plugin would not be counted?? I hope you got my question..This issue occurs when I use the Edit User Points from the maintenance of newpoints...points edited when Recounted are lost!!
Now showing :This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.9.6

I updated NewPoints 1.9.6

How to solve it?
Please help. Says not compatible with 1.9.6.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6