MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Bump Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think the Bump button is the small one which can be found on the left side of the New Reply button above the first post.
As Pirata Nervo stated, it is the small button at a side of the reply button.
Does not work unfortunately ((

Fatal error: Call to undefined function newpoints_lang_load() in /home/host5240/public_html/inc/plugins/npbumpthread.php on line 44

Help
(02-22-2012, 08:45 AM)domotorg Wrote: [ -> ]Does not work unfortunately ((

Fatal error: Call to undefined function newpoints_lang_load() in /home/host5240/public_html/inc/plugins/npbumpthread.php on line 44

Help

Please read the plugin description next time. Or at least the original post of this thread.

There are at least to places where it states that this plugin is a newpoints plugin.

And the installation instructions are not wrong, you din´d followed as it says.
Дозволити фонетичне введення тексту
Thank you. Everything turned out.
There are some issues, I will write in private.
I hope to read the answer.
Sorry but I just modified the plugin to work with Newpoints, the unread feature you request is not included and I don't know if I will be able to add it.
Nice plugin ZSmile
The Bump Thread plugin does not bump a thread when a forum section Default View Options is set to Default Sort by: Thread creation time.

Which is the setting that needs to be used if you don't want users replies bumping the threads.

Will you be fixing this?
(02-20-2012, 10:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bump button is the small one which can be found on the left side of the New Reply button above the first post.

Oh..I found the button...It was not displayed as the npbumpthread.gif was not in my theme folder...so instead i made it a Normal Button from my theme...Modified the Templates manually Smile

These is one request for this plugin ... I hope it is not too much...for a Free Member Smile ... but still let me know if it can be developed...

1) I wanted a Member to wait for a Particular Time before Bumping any other threads...as the current feature restricts the user to Bump the same thread within the given time...I want it to restrict bumping any other threads...its like a User can only bump 1 Thread in 1 Week...

2) And also can this be Group wise...like say a Premium Member can bump 1 Thread every 7 days where as a normal member can Bump 1 Thread every 30 days etc...

3) Can the Bumped on Date be displayed anywhere?
(03-31-2012, 01:20 PM)mbpc9999 Wrote: [ -> ]The Bump Thread plugin does not bump a thread when a forum section Default View Options is set to Default Sort by: Thread creation time.

Which is the setting that needs to be used if you don't want users replies bumping the threads.

Will you be fixing this?

There is noting to fix as sorting threads by creation time is not the same as sorting them by lastpostbump time.

Maybe I can add some sorting feature but right I will not.
(04-01-2012, 12:53 AM)bzforum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2012, 10:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bump button is the small one which can be found on the left side of the New Reply button above the first post.

Oh..I found the button...It was not displayed as the npbumpthread.gif was not in my theme folder...so instead i made it a Normal Button from my theme...Modified the Templates manually Smile

These is one request for this plugin ... I hope it is not too much...for a Free Member Smile ... but still let me know if it can be developed...

1) I wanted a Member to wait for a Particular Time before Bumping any other threads...as the current feature restricts the user to Bump the same thread within the given time...I want it to restrict bumping any other threads...its like a User can only bump 1 Thread in 1 Week...

2) And also can this be Group wise...like say a Premium Member can bump 1 Thread every 7 days where as a normal member can Bump 1 Thread every 30 days etc...

3) Can the Bumped on Date be displayed anywhere?

1 and 2) Those suggestions sound right to me, I will see what I can do.
3) Yes, you can use $lastpostbump to show the last bump time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7