MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyPS to Newpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have been using a plugin called MyPS for point system, Now I want to use Newpoints Plugin instead of that, But I want to know a few things before I start using it.

1) Many of my users already owned some points while using MyPS, is it possible to use start using newpoints with those points being allocated to users?

2) I want to know is there any way to edit (ADD or SUBTRACT) points without logging in to Admin CP?
Solved the 1st one, any clue for the second point I specified?
It is risky while editing, because if I edit a users points(by editing them from maintenance tab in newpoints) while he is making a post in the forums, the earning for that post will be lost, wouldn't they?
(02-06-2012, 10:25 PM)sukanjan.k Wrote: [ -> ]Solved the 1st one, any clue for the second point I specified?
It is risky while editing, because if I edit a users points(by editing them from maintenance tab in newpoints) while he is making a post in the forums, the earning for that post will be lost, wouldn't they?

No, only from the ACP. But if you're afraid of that simply check if he's online or not.