MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: positive rep to post/reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way i can get a plugin where users have to have positive rep to post or reply in a forum area? like on HF in the marketplace?
I don't think so.
its possible if labrocca did it.
I didn't say it was impossible, I just said that there is no way you can get a plugin like that since no one has made one and published as far as I know.
(01-20-2012, 09:48 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say it was impossible, I just said that there is no way you can get a plugin like that since no one has made one and published as far as I know.
it must be a edit or code of some sort. i want to know how to do it, that's all.
Well that I don't know because I don't know how he did it (if via plugin or via core edits) but you'd need to check the reputation in multiple places (new reply, new thread and quick reply). If you wish I can code a quick plugin and release it, it should be very easy.

Edit:
There you go, test it and let me know if it works fine - I've tested it on my localhost and seems to have worked fine.
This is excellent thanks so much.
Does it work fine?
works 100% fine dude.
Alright, I'm going to release it.