MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Hown to set Minimum points to be able to donate others?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Pirata,

Is there any way that we can set our members have to reach minimum points to be able to donate others? This is my reason for this feature:

- In my forum, I will give $50 to my members (Newpoints) for their registration, and my members need $200 to become a VIP Member (Newpoints Subscription).

- So if my members do not need to reach minimum points they can simply register lots of account and donate for one account in order to get $200 and more.

So if we can enable this feature, our members have to find a way to earn enough $ before they can donate them.
No it is not possible.
I could only suggest disabling donations or getting a third-party developer. (With Pirata's permission, and you'd need to pay for the developer's license to use the plugin.)
@Pirata, @Mantis: Thank you two! Smile. I want to share my idea I thought of last night!

I found a way in which I will use a plugin (My Permissions 1.2) to disallow users (<=$50 - Regular Members) to access ...newpoints.php?action=donate
@Mantis anyone can do anything with NewPoints, no need for my permission Smile
@sayityourway2k9, you can't imagine how happy I am for seeing someone using that plugin of mine lol, I thought I were the only one!