MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: A few simple suggestions..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Points
MyCode for authors to charge points to view certain parts of the post. It would display a message explaining the fee, and the user would click a button, and then be able to see the protected part of the post. Author would receive the money.

Setting where authors can charge for replies in specified forums; author would receive the money.

Real Lotto: The current lotto is more like a raffle, how about allowing people to select numbers and then drawing numbers? A setting could be there for it to draw totally random numbers (no for-sure winner) or make sure there is a winning card.

Effects shop: Shop for effects on users' names in postbit and profile.

My Achievements
Achievements based on number of referrals .
Thank you for your suggestions. Regarding the Achievements, I've explained it numerous times: the more achievements types, the more load it will cause on the forum. That's the problem
I can live without the Achievements thing; but I would really like to see some of my MyPoints suggestions added. Hehe.

For me, the most important modification in the list is this:

Pay per view MyCode.
MyCode for authors to charge points to view certain parts of the post. It would display a message inside of a box (similar to quotes) explaining the fee, and the user would click a button on the message to pay, and then be able to see the protected part of the post in the box. Author would receive the money. Ideally, it would be possible to enable/disable this per forum & usergroup

eg. [charge=50]The password is "wuff"[/charge].
---
This is a must-have on my board. I have an articles/tutorials area and I would like to charge points to see them.

I really hope this is possible to make. Smile
I won't make them. No ID is assigned to each MyCode thus it's not possible to know if the user has paid or not without a rather big complexity and without problems.