MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Newpoints in the Postbit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i get a boarders around newpoints? Do i need to edit the plugin?

[Image: JZVSWz.png]
Well it depends on your theme, really.
I Know you might not be able to help. But im using Audentio Dark Series.
Find $post[''newpoint] (I have been lost name of it Smile))
go to temp postbit, move it -> OK
(10-04-2011, 08:33 PM)tut4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Find $post[''newpoint] (I have been lost name of it Smile))
go to temp postbit, move it -> OK

That doesn't work..... Tryed it along time ago. but thanks for the help Big Grin
It really depends on the CSS and the way the HTML was placed in there. I can't provide support to someone else's work. My plugin works fine and it displays things properly.
(10-05-2011, 05:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on the CSS and the way the HTML was placed in there. I can't provide support to someone else's work. My plugin works fine and it displays things properly.

Not to be rude or anything. But i knew you where going to say that.......
(10-05-2011, 09:18 AM)AkA-xP1MPx Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2011, 05:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on the CSS and the way the HTML was placed in there. I can't provide support to someone else's work. My plugin works fine and it displays things properly.

Not to be rude or anything. But i knew you where going to say that.......

Well then I don't understand why you posted this. It's not up to me to help you with things that are not related to my plugins. And in this case it's directly related to your theme.