MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Not Adding The Tab [Help Please]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've installed everything to the right place, and I've installed & activated it in the ACP burt it's not adding the top tab nor in the side menu, do you have any clue why?

Stats:

Newest MyBB Version
Newest NewPoints Version

Anything else needed just ask.

EDIT: It's working on the board but I have no way to edit the settings.
Did you check the admin permissions? Are you sure you uploaded the admin files to your admin dir?
(09-30-2011, 08:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check the admin permissions? Are you sure you uploaded the admin files to your admin dir?

What do you mean by 'check the admin permissions' ?

Also I just re-uploaded the admin files and re-activated the plugin, still not showing.
Configuration -> Admin Permissions -> Make sure you can access NewPoints
(09-30-2011, 09:00 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Configuration -> Admin Permissions -> Make sure you can access NewPoints

There isn't "Admin Permissions" in there.
Sorry I meant "Users & Groups"
(09-30-2011, 09:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I meant "Users & Groups"

I'm looking in there now, I've gone through every section, and there's nothing about NewPoints. But every option in there is set to "Yes" for me.
Are you sure you did not rename your admin dir to something else?
(10-01-2011, 07:46 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you did not rename your admin dir to something else?

Wow, I now feel like a COMPLETE idiot. -_-

Sorry, I didn't even think about that, I'm so, so sorry.

EDIT: It's all working fine-and-dandy now Pirata, thanks allot man.
I wonder why this happens twice a week Tongue I should probably create an automated response for that haha.
Pages: 1 2