MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Question about - Newpoints 1.9.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Question #1: How can I use a custom suffix in new points? I made a special character for to use But its showing invalid text when i put it in new point suffix option but works perfectly in my computer. anyone can tell me what to do to work on it in my board? (A)

Question #2: If its not possible then will it be possible to use a image instead of a text currency suffix? If so then how? :S

Question #3: How do I edit the text (EG: Amount of points received on new thread) which I see whenever I do my cursor hover at any of the given line?

[attachment=773]

cheers! Big Grin
1. Please explain a bit more.
2. Search, it's been posted already.
3. Edit the description of the setting via PHPMyAdmin (table: newpoints_settings)
Thank you for your reply. Smile

1# I want to use a custom symbolic character which I made for currency prefix. This one [Image: 2prxqif.jpg] But its coming out as a bar code or invalid text in my forum after I set it. If I test it in outlook, microsoft word then its working perfect. I think i have to install it in my font file of mybb to work it but not sure where. Huh

P.S : I had to show the character as a image here Big Grin .

2# Sorry but I am not sure if this is the one you are saying me to look for http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Mo...-a-picture this the only one i found in search but for myplaza Confused .

3# Thank you soo much . Big Grin
1) Please convert the newpoints_settings table to UTF8 via ACP -> Tools & Maintenance
2) Use HTML in the currency suffix.
Thanks a lot , Problem is fixed ^^
Hello, I got an error in Newpoints Statistics. I have installed the plugin successfully, the plugin is working properly. No problem. When I opened the "Statistics" option to see the report, I got the error mentioned below.

[MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AS newpoints FROM mybb_users ORDER BY newpoints DESC LIMIT 10' at line 1
Query:
SELECT uid,username,newpoints + ROUND(POW(1.01, FLOOR((1317657260-newpoints_bankbasetime) / 86400)) * newpoints_bankoffset, ) AS newpoints FROM mybb_users ORDER BY newpoints DESC LIMIT 10 ]

Please study the error and suggest. The error is just copied and pasted here.

Thank you
That's not NewPoints but a bank plugin. Which bank plugin are you using?
(10-04-2011, 09:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]That's not NewPoints but a bank plugin. Which bank plugin are you using?

I am using this plugin.

Bank (1.2)
Integrates a bank system with NewPoints.
Created by Pirata Nervo

Please suggest the solution and any fix.

Thank you

What SQL database system do you use? MySQL or something else?
(10-05-2011, 05:48 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What SQL database system do you use? MySQL or something else?

Yes, I am using MySql database.
Pages: 1 2