MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Suggestion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a suggestion that you prune the old support questions that are not important or have been fixed when you updated the plugins. It would be great. If you don't want to loose your post count then i suggest you move it to an archive that is hidden. There is way to much clutter and searching is becoming hard and is not working at its best. Half of the time i search i get nothing no matter what im looking for. Please make things more convenient for users. Searching thru 50 pages for an answer is inconvenient. Sorry for laying it down like that.
Thank you for the suggestion but I won't spend my free time pruning old posts because they may contain information that is relevant to all versions. And reading each post to check that is something I won't do, it takes even more time than it does for you.
(09-06-2011, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the suggestion but I won't spend my free time pruning old posts because they may contain information that is relevant to all versions. And reading each post to check that is something I won't do, it takes even more time than it does for you.

Maybe moving them to a subforum of each forum called "solved threads" would made the trick, and about free time........Big Grin
(09-06-2011, 05:53 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2011, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the suggestion but I won't spend my free time pruning old posts because they may contain information that is relevant to all versions. And reading each post to check that is something I won't do, it takes even more time than it does for you.

Maybe moving them to a subforum of each forum called "solved threads" would made the trick, and about free time........Big Grin

He's talking about posts inside release threads.
(09-06-2011, 06:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2011, 05:53 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]

He's talking about posts inside release threads.

oh well, it's not a bad idea making some faq's, the idea is to prevent to happen the same with "tabbed menu" plugin from labrocca with over 50 pages of posts lol

anyway, il start to work in a mydownloads faq soon =)
I've thought about a FAQ already as well. That would save me some time haha