MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyBB Feak Exclusive Theme Site!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive opened up my very own theme site. I offer Free, Subscriber, and Premium themes. I also do custom work if needed. You dream it, I theme it. Themes are created within 3 days of accepting your request. Many have chosen my services and have returned for more. Everyday is a learning experience and is filled with new ideas. Themes will just get better. If you have any request please contact me and follow my themes @ http://www.mybbfreak.com Thanks for looking.
No link? Tongue
^ this
Thanks for approval. I added the link. Thanks
It might be helpful to show a preview of the themes, or let guests view it. right now it says I have to register. If people dont have any visual then they wont sign up or buy. Also on a second note, the guy in your logo is creepy. I would honestly get rid of him and just leave the next, but also make the text a bit brighter and less of a shadow.
(08-26-2011, 10:15 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]It might be helpful to show a preview of the themes, or let guests view it. right now it says I have to register. If people dont have any visual then they wont sign up or buy. Also on a second note, the guy in your logo is creepy. I would honestly get rid of him and just leave the next, but also make the text a bit brighter and less of a shadow.

There was only one attachment that wasn't viewable. I fixed that problem.
I agree that the guy in the logo looks like a creepy he will be removed. Thanks for the suggestions. Smile
hey where did you get that social networking menu at the top right?
Your site looks pretty cool. Nice job!
(08-27-2011, 08:37 AM)zero_coke Wrote: [ -> ]hey where did you get that social networking menu at the top right?

I coded it into the theme. I recently removed it from the theme.
If you need help creating one message me.

(09-06-2011, 11:25 AM)StealthHawk Wrote: [ -> ]Your site looks pretty cool. Nice job!

Thanks for the comment Smile

Thanks Bapun Raz... 4 themes have been added to the free section... Dark Lair, Tekforumz, Bluefox, Platinumshares Wink 5 total free themes at the moment. More to come join today...
Pages: 1 2