MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MySQL Error when upgrading from Newpoints 1.9.0 to 1.9.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get an SQL error when I upgraded from Newpoints 1.9.0 to 1.9.1 (See Attachment). I uninstalled the plugin first though, what went wrong?

Edit: Sorry if you didn't see the copyright in the first attachment. The copyright is on the second attachment.

Edit 2: My Website's address is http://crimson555.tigerserve.com/
This error still occurs if I delete Newpoints files and I re-upload them to the server. However, the error does not occur if Newpoints isn't on my list of plugins.
Can you please re-attach the screenshots? We've moved servers and most likely your files were not in the most recent backup.

Thanks.
I re-uploaded the screenshots. I'll leave these files on my desktop just in case something happens again.

Edit: Just in case you're wondering, I downloaded Newpoints 1.9.1 from the MyBB Mods Site.
Did that happen before or after installing?
The error happened before I installed Newpoints. Remember that I uninstalled Newpoints 1.9.0 before I overwrote the old files with the new files.

The error doesn't appear in Newpoints 1.9.0 for some odd reason. 1.9.0's version works correctly.
Okay let me see if this is what you did:
- Uninstall NewPoints 1.9.0
- Upload 1.9.1 files
- Got error

Is that it?
(08-13-2011, 09:22 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Okay let me see if this is what you did:
- Uninstall NewPoints 1.9.0
- Upload 1.9.1 files
- Got error

Is that it?

Yes, that's correct.
NewPoints 1.9.2 has been released and it should fix that issue.
(08-13-2011, 10:08 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]NewPoints 1.9.2 has been released and it should fix that issue.

Thanks for the update. The error no longer appears.