MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyRPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-13-2012, 11:56 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what everybody seems to be wanting that much?:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/thread-1357.html

I can't find a newer version so I suppose that one is the last one.

It is under a private license -.-.

I don't think it works with newpoints, does it?
(07-13-2012, 11:56 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what everybody seems to be wanting that much?:

yep, sadly it does not work with newpoints
on April Nervo aproved it's edition and remake only if it's released under GPL

Pirata Nervo Wrote:
Glas Wrote:Dear Nervo

I know you are really busy and as you stated before, there are no plans of upgrading/making MyRPG compatible with 1.66 (Thing i would love to happen, having a battle system inside MyBB would be great)

I was wondering if you could autorize me to send it to a programmer to refix it (he has no license)

We don't have plans to release it, but if you want, we can send it to you

Kind Regards

Sure, as long as it is released under GPL if it ever gets released.
(07-13-2012, 11:32 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]

yep, sadly it does not work with newpoints
on April Nervo aproved it's edition and remake only if it's released under GPL

Pirata Nervo Wrote:
Glas Wrote:Dear Nervo

I know you are really busy and as you stated before, there are no plans of upgrading/making MyRPG compatible with 1.66 (Thing i would love to happen, having a battle system inside MyBB would be great)

I was wondering if you could autorize me to send it to a programmer to refix it (he has no license)

We don't have plans to release it, but if you want, we can send it to you

Kind Regards

Sure, as long as it is released under GPL if it ever gets released.
So, does this mean it's getting made or?
no, it just means he allowed to edit the code, but actually nobody is remaking it >=(
(07-14-2012, 02:59 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]no, it just means he allowed to edit the code, but actually nobody is remaking it >=(

Sad

Hey, do you know if anyone has made a black jack for newpoints ?

Or how hard would it be to turn a Myps plug-in, into a new points plug in.
So, as long as the coder releases it under GPL license (the same Newpoints uses) Pirata Nervo is allowing it?

I would need more that just that copy/paste to even start something off. Would be perfect if Nervo replies (once more) to this thread.
(07-14-2012, 04:55 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]So, as long as the coder releases it under GPL license (the same Newpoints uses) Pirata Nervo is allowing it?

I would need more that just that copy/paste to even start something off. Would be perfect if Nervo replies (once more) to this thread.

[Image: IhW6]

welp
I'm fine with that. You'll need to re-code everything though, it's not just "porting" to NewPoints. Feel free to ask for help if you need.
Yes, I will only "copy" the "ideas", the code (especially reading the functions) will absolutely no work.

I will see what I can do but I don't promise anything (especially ETAs).

Can somebody link me to the latest and fullest version? I found like three different ones and no sure if the one I downloaded is the right one.
I apologize for reviving this, at least if it should have been left alone, however...

The very concept of this for 1.6 and NewPoints intrigues me. Is there a mod out there right now? Or is this still being worked on?
Pages: 1 2 3