MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Game Section Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: jjMae.jpg]

Just a question after installing the game, it doesn't shot in my newpoints. Did I install it correctly?
I forgot to change the description. It's nothing important don't worry.
(02-21-2012, 01:11 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to change the description. It's nothing important don't worry.

Where can I locate the game section?
By the way what plugin did you use for this?

[Image: zNK1h.jpg]
Well do a bit of search on google and you'll find it...

As for the plugin you're asking, it's just a template edit.
Is it possible to have newpoints rules not apply to certain games? I tried matching them up by their gid and came up with this. Am I looking in the right place or am I screwing up big time somewhere?

function newpoints_gamesection_play()
{

global $db, $mybb, $games;

$featuredGames = array(2, 3);
if($mybb->user['uid'] && !in_array($games['gid'], $featuredGames))
newpoints_addpoints($mybb->user['uid'], $mybb->settings['newpoints_gamesection_play']);

}
No, rules don't apply to any "games". Only forums and groups.
Then how does it subtract points for playing games? Is it automatic upon visiting a page with a game on it? I figured that it would have to eventually determine if the user was playing a game before it could take away or award points based on playing that game. Isn't it possible to play around with that and only commit that action based on the game?
(02-25-2012, 07:35 AM)Sonic123 Wrote: [ -> ]Then how does it subtract points for playing games?
My plugins hook into one of the hooks available.

(02-25-2012, 07:35 AM)Sonic123 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it automatic upon visiting a page with a game on it?
Yes I guess, it uses a hook which is ran when a game is played but I haven't checked exactly what's done before and what's done after - I don't use the plugin, this was just a request from a lot of people and I decided to work on it.

(02-25-2012, 07:35 AM)Sonic123 Wrote: [ -> ]I figured that it would have to eventually determine if the user was playing a game before it could take away or award points based on playing that game. Isn't it possible to play around with that and only commit that action based on the game?
I don't know. I didn't code the Game Section, I coded this plugin and that's it.
The plugin not show in Administor Panel. Ps help me. Thanks.
Upload it to the right place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8