MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Betting Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-01-2013, 08:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with addons like this one is that they take a considerable amount of work. It's not easy to find free time to work on our own projects, it's much harder to find free time to work on projects for the community. Hence why people pay developers to make them addons exclusively.
(04-02-2013, 02:03 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]@Pirata Nervo, true, between MyRPG and some others projects, there is no time to code. I really need a RPG plugin for my forum but even so I don't have the time to work on it. This one is just on my list, no promises.
Soooo......What would it take to move it up to next on the list? How much are we talking here?

[Image: floyd-mayweather-jr.jpg]

Yes, I would honestly be willing to pay real money for the ability to bet fake money...

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

Big Grin
If you wish to do a concrete proposal you can do so in the Custom Plugins forum. Please be as descriptive as possible for the quote to be as accurate as possible.
I really lol'd to your post, sorry Tongue

Do as Pirata Nervo told you to.
Any updates or cancelled.
Pages: 1 2 3