MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: What happened with Pirata?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed a few days ago he is offering support for both subscriber and non-subscriber users.

Although I remember fine that he was saying on every post of him that he is offering support ONLY for subscribers.

Well, I think it's only an Easter present and if it really is or not, thank you for speding time in explaining and solving all of our problems.

Happy Easter Pirata! Big Grin
Hmm, I've always given NewPoints support to everyone.
I think it's only certain plugins you need to be a subscriber for. NewPoints is a big mod so I'd think Pirata would support anyone, regardless if they're a sub or not.
(04-24-2011, 06:20 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's only certain plugins you need to be a subscriber for. NewPoints is a big mod so I'd think Pirata would support anyone, regardless if they're a sub or not.

Shukaku, why you got banned on mybb.com?

I was thinking of this all day. Undecided
(04-24-2011, 08:21 AM)Stely Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 06:20 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's only certain plugins you need to be a subscriber for. NewPoints is a big mod so I'd think Pirata would support anyone, regardless if they're a sub or not.

Shukaku, why you got banned on mybb.com?

I was thinking of this all day. Undecided

That doesn't really concern you Wink
It's between me and the MyBB staff.
You naughty naughty member.....

Big Grin