MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: shop help! (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uploaded it and everything and i activated it. For some reason when i go onto the shop page, it wont let me like add any category or any item.

p.s do you know if there is any other way i can get my newpoints menu (from the forum not admin cp) to like show up next to the calender, forum, home, and help link?
For the first one you need to give a better explanation of the problem.

For the second, you must edit the header template and add a link to NewPoints there.
(04-10-2011, 12:18 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]For the first one you need to give a better explanation of the problem.

For the second, you must edit the header template and add a link to NewPoints there.

Like how do I add items and categories? Cant find any way to add items. Also can people buy points with paypal or something
Well go to ACP -> NewPoints -> Shop -> Add Category

And no, right now I haven't released a plugin to purchase points with PayPal
can you tell me some stuff i can add to it. Like i have the limit pms feature. Can i add something that they buy and they get more space?
No that's not possible
(04-10-2011, 02:08 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No that's not possible
ok can i do soemthing like this. pretend i add an item called forum mod for a day!. They buy it. Is there anyway like i can know what they bought, and if i see that they bouht that, then i put them as a vip for a day? something liek that

Try this:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Re...ptions-1-1

The Shop is for virtual items, not items which have actions.