MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: BBCode not working in Item PMs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again. I hope that you'll allow me to get answered on this, even though I'm not a subscriber, but is there a way to get BBCode working in the Item PMs? This is what it shows:

Quote:You have bought an item
To: joey19982
Thanks for buying the first TTSA Wallpaper! To get it:

1. Right-click on the image below and click "Save Image As...".
2. Save it to a spot you can find easily. My Pictures is a good place.
3. Find where you saved it and right click it, then select "Set as Desktop Wallpaper." Then your done!

[img]images/wall01.png[/img]
Well, enable MyCode for PMs.

P.S. newpoints support is free.
It is enabled.

And didn't know that. Tongue
Well if it's enabled it should parse MyCode, it's not up to the Shop to parse anything, it just inserts the PM into the database.
(04-03-2011, 09:08 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it's enabled it should parse MyCode, it's not up to the Shop to parse anything, it just inserts the PM into the database.

Hmm.. I thought it would be the shop because of the last problem I had, with the html in description.

Is it because the MyBB Engine is sending it? But MyCode works fine in other PMs.
(04-03-2011, 10:34 AM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2011, 09:08 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it's enabled it should parse MyCode, it's not up to the Shop to parse anything, it just inserts the PM into the database.

Hmm.. I thought it would be the shop because of the last problem I had, with the html in description.

Is it because the MyBB Engine is sending it? But MyCode works fine in other PMs.

That might be the problem yes.

Find:
PHP Code:
'receivepms' => 1), -1); 

Replace with:
PHP Code:
'receivepms' => 1)); 

Next time, once someone sends an item or purchases a PM item, the user will receive a PM from himself. Can you confirm MyCode works now?
Still isn't working. Undecided

EDIT: HTML works. I don't know how that makes sense, but I can live with using HTML instead. You may still want to look into that though in case anyone else has the same problem.
(04-03-2011, 09:20 PM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]Still isn't working. Undecided

EDIT: HTML works. I don't know how that makes sense, but I can live with using HTML instead. You may still want to look into that though in case anyone else has the same problem.

The problem must be your board then, because as I said the only thing my plugin does is insert the PM.