MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Important: paid plugins piracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

Due to that fact that some of our registered users have sent PM's to subscribers asking for paid plugins downloads, I decided to create this thread to alert everyone for this issue.

Some subscribers alerted me of this and I'd like everyone to report any issues like this to me as well.

Thank you very much and I hope you understand the reason of this thread.
Thx for the Info and it's just as always... People will give it a try Wink
Escuse me, i want buy some plugins, how i can do this?
You subscribe?
A couple of guys asked it to me in MyBB community (through PM). As, always, i said no to them. Smile
If you could please provide me with their usernames I'd appreciate. Perhaps they match here.
Thanks for this, I will defiantly report this if I receive a message like this on this forum or another. Smile
Thank you.
(08-06-2011, 05:32 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]If you could please provide me with their usernames I'd appreciate. Perhaps they match here.

One of them, you replied in that topic yourself. (The guy who asked people to give him MySubscriptions plugin, and said he is not stealing but leasing the plugin).

Another one, i don't remember, as its a long time before. I will inform you, when i see something like that again. Smile
Okay thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3