MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Important: paid plugins piracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am interested in buying the plugins, and I will buy them.

But on this subject, I find it very ridiculous that someone gives the plugins to another person, because this will only increase the unfair competition between forums that pay for plugins and among the forums that "steal" them.
Thank you for your input.
it's only 5$ :/

so worth it
Why are there so many people PM'ing us subscribers asking us to give them the paid plugins? Can you make it so new users can't PM until an X number of posts is reached? Right now, I'm simply forwarding the PM's to Pirata and leaving a negative rep on the profile of the user who PM'd me asking for the paid plugin.

I'd also advise the subscribers to add a warning in their sigs to stop the non-subs PM'ing us for the paid plugins.
I just recently got a PM too, I reported it to you Pirata.
Thank you for your cooperation, really. I've thought about that and you're correct, I'm going to code a plugin tomorrow to disallow users with less than 2 posts to send PMs.
I'm getting the money to pay for a subscription within the next week or two. Thanks again for providing excellent services.
(10-02-2011, 07:07 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why are there so many people PM'ing us subscribers asking us to give them the paid plugins? Can you make it so new users can't PM until an X number of posts is reached? Right now, I'm simply forwarding the PM's to Pirata and leaving a negative rep on the profile of the user who PM'd me asking for the paid plugin.

I'd also advise the subscribers to add a warning in their sigs to stop the non-subs PM'ing us for the paid plugins.

Did the same as you. Smile
I prefer to let them PM me, that way I can report them and get them banned, rather than allowing the leaches to be on here.
Will let you know if I get anything.
Pages: 1 2 3