MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: DonationBar with VIP Membership plugins merged together.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

I'd like to know if someone (esp Pirata Tongue) can make this:

Combine DonationBar and VIP Membership plugins to make one plugin that basically adds this to the donation bar:

1 day - $1
1 week - $2
1 month - $5
1 year - $50

And once they choose one, they will be put into a certain group (and set as primary or additional group) and then they will expire out of the group depending on what they paid for (which is what the VIP membership plugin can do)

Please make this Pirata! These plugins are already made, you just need to change the text of "Donate" to "Subscribe" and then put a drop down list for times and prices and then "call" your VIP membership plugin and feed it parameters like (username, group to go into, optional additional group or primary, expiry date) and the VIP membership will take care of the rest.

I will pay $$$ for this, too, if that interests anyone.
It's not as easy as you make it sound. I've answered you in the past already and to some other people as well. I've got a plugin here already, needing to be finished. I'll finish it whenever I have time, no ETA
Sweet! You're awesome! Tongue Good luck on finishing it! Tongue How far are you into making the plugin? Like, how much of it in % is completed?
I can't remember now but if I remember right ACP is finished as well as the paypal file. Need to finish templates and a few other things
Alright Smile Good luck on it! *waits eagerly*
Alright here's some progress. I've re-done the Admin CP + table structure today so things are very similar to NewPoints' Subscriptions plugin, except that of course that it works with PayPal so some things are different of course.

The only things left now are the templates and the IPN file, I'll have to recode it to make sure it works properly.

Edit:
Another update, I've just finished the page as well. The only thing left is the PayPal PHP file.
Awesome man! I'm waiting *drools* Big Grin I need this plugin sooo badly! Hopefully you'll have time to finish it Tongue

By the way, the paypal php file, can't you use your donationbar's php file?
(02-07-2011, 06:24 PM)zero_coke Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man! I'm waiting *drools* Big Grin I need this plugin sooo badly! Hopefully you'll have time to finish it Tongue

By the way, the paypal php file, can't you use your donationbar's php file?

No they're completely different.
Alright good news, I've finished the PayPal file today. Now gotta test it, hopefully everything works properly. Will give some news during the rest of the week (min paypal subscription period is 1 day).
if you need testers, i can help you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5