MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Betting module?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get a betting module for Newpoints?

Edit: Basically admin sets an event, users bet. betters are shown, then points are transfered after the event is over. The event can be over after a time. A closed for betting would be great, as a increase bet button.
Due to the lack of time I cannot do this right now.
Thanks for considering it Pirata. I hope at one point you can take a deeper look at it.
I definitely want to create something like this, been wanting for a month or so, but time is few right now, it's hard to code plugins for this website these days, but I've been doing my best.
I'd like to see this. Would be great for sports events and other stuff where you can normally bet on.
If someone could update the one created for MYPS, I'm pretty sure it could easily be tweaked to work with NP as the slots plugin works fine with NP if you swap out the MYPS values for NewPoints.
(07-10-2011, 08:58 PM)slapshot Wrote: [ -> ]If someone could update the one created for MYPS, I'm pretty sure it could easily be tweaked to work with NP as the slots plugin works fine with NP if you swap out the MYPS values for NewPoints.

Yes that should work since MyPS plugins are just regular MyBB plugins. I'm not disclosing the reasons (no, they're not personal) but I'm not a big fan of MyPS, neither of its plugins.
i would love to see this, been wanting it for ages Smile