MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Variable for user points total in navbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have seen some sites before, where my total of points was displayed on the navigation bar, and if I clicked it, it took me to the normal NewPoints main page. I tried using {$points} and it didn't work. Thanks in advance.
What navigation bar?
On my MyBB 1.6 forum.
I got that part but I don't understand what you mean by navigation bar.
Oh. I want to add how many points I have from the NewPoints system on my navigation bar.

Example: Lets treat your 'Subscribe' button as the NewPoints link. Where your 'Subscribe' button is, I would replace it with how many points that specif user, who is logged in, currently has.
(01-22-2011, 09:02 AM)CodyCFS Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. I want to add how many points I have from the NewPoints system on my navigation bar.

Example: Lets treat your 'Subscribe' button as the NewPoints link. Where your 'Subscribe' button is, I would replace it with how many points that specif user, who is logged in, currently has.

Oh, well do some search around the forum, I've posted this multiple times before. I think it's been explained in a sticky as well - see the video tutorial sticky, I think it explains it there.