MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Invite system.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On signup members would be required to provide an invite code. That admins can generate or other member can earn.

On join members earn x amount of codes (set by admins)

Can buy codes with the points system.

Earning: (disabled/enabled by admin)
They earn X amount for X amount of posts. Or for x amount of time on the forum.

Admins can also give other members more codes though the admin panel which would in turn appear on there code page.

They could then give these to there friends.
I feel this should be a plugin.
I of course didn't mean it should be core Tongue
What's the point of this?
(01-15-2011, 10:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of this?

2, i think its a stupid idea
I really don't think your system will go far if this is how you're going to treat people.

You said in the sticky you wanted the system to have lots of features for people to use and my forum is going to be invite only and for people to buy codes it be even better.

When making plugins/addons there are some good idea that could be made that not everyone will use. I think you should accept small ideas too.
(01-17-2011, 02:50 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't think your system will go far if this is how you're going to treat people.
How do I treat people? I asked what's the point of this and you instead of answering me, you just attack me.

(01-17-2011, 02:50 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]You said in the sticky you wanted the system to have lots of features for people to use and my forum is going to be invite only and for people to buy codes it be even better.
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Sm...2#pid44382

(01-17-2011, 02:50 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]When making plugins/addons there are some good idea that could be made that not everyone will use. I think you should accept small ideas too.
Sure, I can accept everything actually. If you pay me to do it, I'll do it. I can't just do everything, I have other things to do. I cannot spend all my time here, I have a life and I need to pay the bills. If you pay my salary, I can add all these features. Asking something is extremely easy, you know?