MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Small request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was wondering if you could like a bonus thing to the points system like a new plugin so say the admin goes to the plugins settings and sets a 2 point bonus. Then when someone goes to say a file named bonus.php they get that 2 point bonus ad you can also make the bonus offer expire after a certain period of time.

This would be a great plugin!
Nope.
Why? This would be a great feature!
Okay, then could you make a way in the referral aprt of it where the person doesn't get any points until their referral has made a certain amount of posts?
No, only a few people would use this feature. So it's just a feature that will bloat NewPoints
Then a plugin ?
Yeah a plugin I don't mind but I would love to see this feature.
Still, only a few would use it and I'd still be spending my time.
i wouldnt use tht feature, just edit the lotto system to fit your forum like every 5 mins
Seriously not everyone has to use the plugin for it to be made.

You said you wanted the system to be feature rich.
(01-17-2011, 02:52 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously not everyone has to use the plugin for it to be made.

You said you wanted the system to be feature rich.

Well I've never said that but being feature rich is not a synonym of bloated. And if a feature is rarely used, it's not worth my time.