MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Newpoints File Gets Put Where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
madness here again, i was wondering what files from the newpoints 1.7 zipped file, and where they go and if they should be zipped EG the inc folder in the upload folder should be zipped and uploaded to htdocs .
like what file goes where?
(12-29-2010, 09:02 AM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]madness here again, i was wondering what files from the newpoints 1.7 zipped file, and where they go and if they should be zipped EG the inc folder in the upload folder should be zipped and uploaded to htdocs .
like what file goes where?

What?
Well, you just upload the contents of the Upload folder to the root of your forum. So, the inc folder will replace the existing inc folder, etc.
ok, so ive gone into the zipped newpoints folder (with winrar) and i find the newpoints 1.7, then i go to the upload folder, i extract it to my desktop, then send the "upload" folder to a zipped file, and upload it into my htdocs (the free version of public_html) and then i refreshed my ACP and nothing happens

FIXED PLEASE DELETE
I'm glad you fixed it Smile