MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Subscriptions 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hi
I installed this plugin
His problem.
Subscribe color will not change
Make sure the user got moved to proper group first please.
The problem was solved.
Thank
Hi i want to give extra points to my users directly.
how can i do that?
and i don't want user to use bank system, only admin have rights to do. so want to hide it from users, is it possible?
I'm not following you, can you please explain? The subscriptions system is not supposed to give points.
I bought a subscription on an Administrator account on my forum (just to test). However, when I purchased it, it made me lose my Administrator permissions. Is there a way that if the subscription becomes your Primary usergroup, your previous Primary usergroup will become an additional one?

pirata nervo can you make a plugin where users / members can move their primary usergroup through usercp?Smile
(09-23-2013, 11:31 AM)athan12 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a subscription on an Administrator account on my forum (just to test). However, when I purchased it, it made me lose my Administrator permissions. Is there a way that if the subscription becomes your Primary usergroup, your previous Primary usergroup will become an additional one?
You have to set the subscription plan to additional.

(09-23-2013, 11:31 AM)athan12 Wrote: [ -> ]pirata nervo can you make a plugin where users / members can move their primary usergroup through usercp?Smile
No, sorry..
This is amazing!
I have a question, it is possible in the description of the suscription to use HTML or BBCode? I want to put an small picture
(06-17-2014, 09:26 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Please see:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Re...3#pid48003

Thanks Pirata Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14