MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Help me please with the new points system.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay im not that stupid like "HOW DO I UPLOAD" Huh I was that like a month ago Tongue

Okay so like im really not trying to advertise im trying to save time i mean if i was i would like go compleatly all out on this but no heres my problem. Okay so i have Lottery and New points installed yes i installed newpoints first so don't ask.

Lottery
The lottery never started and will not start :|

If you guys allow me to post a link idc if you mods there take it down Wink i just need help asap
http://evilrevenge.byethost31.com/newpoi...on=lottery
Go to the link and look for yourself whats wrong if your confused on what im saying.

New points:
Statistic page wont show up in admin CP nor the webpage.
Donate page will not show up either and ig seeing how you can't see my admin cp ill post what the error is on here

---This is what shows up when i try to click statistics on the admin cp under the new points tab--

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'newpoints' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT uid,username,newpoints FROM mybb_users ORDER BY newpoints DESC LIMIT 0

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Please help if im right i think if i will get this thing ^^ fixed i could get the donate to someone fixed then ill install the shops Tongue

By the way: HUGE fan of new points, the people that where on the forum LOVED it and the lotto (I had to switch to byethost, If i didn't i wouldnt be here)
It seems that you haven't installed NewPoints correctly. Please re-install it.
i did :C i reinstalled it like 3 times

[Image: MSGQSfERRRORRRR.png]
(12-20-2010, 12:06 PM)XFL Wrote: [ -> ]i did :C i reinstalled it like 3 times

[Image: MSGQSfERRRORRRR.png]

You must not be installing it correctly. Go to ACP -> Plugins -> Uninstall -> Install and it must work, unless you're not using the official NewPoints.
Which MyBB version are you using? Make sure you're using the NEWEST version (1.6.1)
(12-22-2010, 02:39 AM)techguy1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Which MyBB version are you using? Make sure you're using the NEWEST version (1.6.1)

That's not important. NewPoints with MyBB 1.6.0 pretty well
Well the newest version of NewPoints doesn't work with any older version, so it kind of does and I got the same issue until i upgraded MyBB
(12-22-2010, 07:34 AM)techguy1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Well the newest version of NewPoints doesn't work with any older version, so it kind of does and I got the same issue until i upgraded MyBB

NewPoints works perfectly well with MyBb 1.6.0
I know Tongue, I just meant maybe they forgot to upgrade.. nevermind though i guess they didn't Tongue