MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Help MyDownloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, my english is terrible D: but i try to speak.

I want to know how to allow the insertion of download links from users in MyDownloads.
I have already spoken to Pirata Nervo for this problem and he explained that it's unsafe. But if I hallow only Megaupload, Rapidshare (etc) download links it's safe!

Can i know how to do it? Sorry for my bad english Blush

PS: Sorry!!! i have posted in a wrong section!
Hello, is this for 1.4 or 1.6? If 1.4 then it is in the right section, if it is for 1.6 it is in the wrong section.

Anyway my answer is as simple as it was in the PM, you cannot do it. I've explained why, even if you only allow mega upload, etc, other admins may allow other links and I prefer not to add that option, sorry.
Ok but I can't know it? Only for my forum? then who want to use it assumes the responsibility.
(12-07-2010, 11:53 PM)voLcOm Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but I can't know it? Only for my forum? then who want to use it assumes the responsibility.

To do it, it requires a re-code of some parts of the submission system and I am sorry but I cannot code it for one person only.
okok
Thanks anyway Smile
This is for MyBB 1.6, right? Or 1.4?