MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Newpoints stats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So you know how all posts show the user's name, post count, reputation, etc. It would be great if you could show the amount of points they have as well. I did not see an option in the configuration settings.
it should be there on there profile page.click on a users name not the user-cp.
hope that helps.
No, it's not..sadly. Also, the statistics are not showing. =/

I uploaded the system twice, so I am positive it is installed.
Please try to reconstruct the templates in the NewPoints maintenance ACP page
That would have been superb if it worked. Sadly after updating everything stayed the same..Maybe I accidentally placed the postbit in a wrong section of the template?

Also: The "statistics" page in the ACP has errors gathering data..hmm..
Ugh, this is very disappointing. Now when I go into the settings area, it gives me the following message:
Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 370 - File: admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php 370 errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 483 require
Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 371 - File: admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php 371 errorHandler->error

..I haven't tried to edit the code, so I am confused as to why it would say there is an error in the coding. I COMPLETELY removed newpoints from all of my directories in my forum, and then downloaded + Uploaded it again to my site.

However, somehow the data was saved? I did not have to 'install' the newpoints onto the forum again like I expected to..and it kept the setting for the newpoints, such as renaming it to Sherpoints. I really do not know how that could be..

**When I try uninstalling newpoints I get an error message, so I can't even do that.
(11-20-2010, 03:37 PM)restrictment Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, this is very disappointing. Now when I go into the settings area, it gives me the following message:
Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 370 - File: admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php 370 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 371 - File: admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/modules/newpoints/settings.php 371 errorHandler->error

..I haven't tried to edit the code, so I am confused as to why it would say there is an error in the coding. I COMPLETELY removed newpoints from all of my directories in my forum, and then downloaded + Uploaded it again to my site.

However, somehow the data was saved? I did not have to 'install' the newpoints onto the forum again like I expected to..and it kept the setting for the newpoints, such as renaming it to Sherpoints. I really do not know how that could be..

**When I try uninstalling newpoints I get an error message, so I can't even do that.

I'm sorry but I'm completely lost. What exactly did you do?
I didn't do anything really..I just tried implementing it. At first it worked perfect, but as I installed more plug-ins, the thing just tweaked out. =/

(Although I may have TRIED to implement the points to show on the user's info...not sure.)
(11-21-2010, 02:32 PM)restrictment Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't do anything really..I just tried implementing it. At first it worked perfect, but as I installed more plug-ins, the thing just tweaked out. =/

(Although I may have TRIED to implement the points to show on the user's info...not sure.)

But what did you implement? That's what I do not understand.
I cannot give support to a modified version of NewPoints
(11-21-2010, 10:00 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2010, 02:32 PM)restrictment Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't do anything really..I just tried implementing it. At first it worked perfect, but as I installed more plug-ins, the thing just tweaked out. =/

But what did you implement? That's what I do not understand.
I cannot give support to a modified version of NewPoints

I tried to make the newpoints show under a user's status by placing {$post['user_details']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']} in the placebit area. Not sure if the glitch happened before or after that..

But I did take newpoints off of the FTP and then I tried re-uploading it with a new version. So there is no edited code what so ever. Not sure what's up.

Do you think you could take a look for me?
Pages: 1 2