MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i uploaded your newpoints system(bank, shop, lottery, buy access) and there is no link for users on the site. Am i supposed to code in my own link or was this system supposed to put the link up for me?
You're supposed to add the link yourself as explained in the release thread.
Where in the release thread? Im sorry to be a pest but if its on page 15 of 30 couldnt you provide a link to it? I love your plugin and i want to know how to make it work
No, it is explained in the release thread that you must add the link yourself. It doesn't' tell you how to do it though. Do a bit of search here around the forums and I'm sure you'll find an answer since I've posted it already
that is so not helpful, at all.

looked around and have decided that nothing you have said is helpful with your system at all, so much for support.
(11-08-2010, 07:37 AM)Here Wrote: [ -> ]that is so not helpful, at all.

looked around and have decided that nothing you have said is helpful with your system at all, so much for support.

Just add a link like:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">NewPoints</a>

I've said this before in two other threads, just because you haven't' searched correctly, it doesn't mean I haven't posted it.
What you said is incorrect and please next time, do some better search before doing such affirmations.