MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I follow instructions word for word to install mypoints 1.7 on mybb 1.6 but the plugin wont show up.
I made the upload folder into upload.zip uploaded it in file manage and extracted it then went on to my site logged in and clicked on admin cp went to plugins but it was not there.
Where am I going wrong?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Allboeing.
yoursite.com/newpoints.php
Tried that blake not found so went to
mysite.com/Upload/newpoints.php and got this message:
Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/howtocom/public_html/Upload/newpoints.php on line 36

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/howtocom/public_html/Upload/newpoints.php on line 36

Any ideas???
You're not supposed to upload the folder Upload, you're supposed to upload its contents
woops I will do it now
do I upload them seperate or as one Pirata??
You upload all the files and folders to the root.
how do I do this?Do i need to make a zip file is so what do I call it??
Upload it via FTP. That is no longer up to me. You should know how to upload files to your server
Hey guys I done as you lot said and got the message in the attachment for obvious security reasons I have hidden the database name.
What do I do???
I archived uploaded and extracted
Not really sure what you did. Did you install it?
Pages: 1 2