MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: How much points when donating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm changing around the design to my board and one of the things i wanna add into this, is when im donating, it to show like this

-----------------------------------------------------
| You Currently Have [Your Points]
| [Username] Currently has [Points]
|
| [ Amount sending]
|
| [Donation reason]
|______________________________________________

The Code i am using is:

Code:
You Currently have [Your points code]
{$user['username']} has [Their points code]

<td class="trow1" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_user}:</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->newpoints_user_desc}</span></td>
<td class="trow1" width="50%"><input type="text" name="username" value="{$user['username']}" class="textbox"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}:</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->newpoints_amount_desc}</span></td>
<td class="trow2" width="50%"><input type="text" name="amount" value="" class="textbox"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_reason}:</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->newpoints_reason_desc}</span></td>
<td class="trow1" width="50%"><input type="text" name="reason" value="" class="textbox"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tfoot" width="100%" colspan="2" align="center"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="{$lang->newpoints_submit}"></td>
</tr>
</table>

what codes do i use to show my and their gold in the donation page??[/align]
You cannot show the other user's points without a modification in the PHP file.