MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Released] Bank System v2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
can someone shed some light on this and help me what it means.....

i cant understand why the loan amount shown in -ve

[Image: image.png]
it keeps growing everyday.... how to reset this loan to zero HuhHuhHuh

(04-18-2013, 11:45 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]can someone shed some light on this and help me what it means.....

i cant understand why the loan amount shown in -ve

[Image: image.png]
hello to what could be the reason for activating I get this error message??

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 7
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_bank_pey ( id smallint(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, uid varchar(64) NOT NULL, username varchar(64) NOT NULL, pey varchar(64) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) TYPE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
I really like this whole system. It installed perfectly but I still need to test it.

My apology if this has been asked before.

The Bank charges interest and fees.
Who receives these fees (points). Do these fees go into the admin account or do these points just disappear?

Sorry for the newbie question but I don't understand what is happening to the money. Sad

Thank you,
H.Charles
function to restrict user with active loan from access donation page is not working

(11-18-2012, 10:45 PM)Mihu Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. But, if you want, I can write a piece of code which makes it.
For example, if a member has 10 points in bank and another 20 points in hand, after uninstall that user will have 30 points.

that would be nice...
Installed it and shit... But how do I deposit money and that into the bank?

I can't find anywhere but the admin panel and my profile to interact with the bank...
Sooooooooooooooooooooo....
Can somebody do this for me? im having trouble. Please PM me on my site. gamerforums.icyboards.net my username is Luke.
I'm hoping the author updates this plugin to work with Newpoints 2.0 and Mybb 1.8*

My members love this thing. I hate to disappoint them.
How can I get this to be compatible with Mybb 1.8?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6