MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Released] Bank System v2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-20-2010, 05:34 PM)forspamsake Wrote: [ -> ]lol thats weird, the fee's works for me but the interest rates doesnt lol. ill ask my other members if it works for them
1.Can you tell me your website URL (please send a private message for that)...
2.Would you like to make this small test : make a new deposit in your bank and then after 2-3 minutes widthdraw money... It works correctly?
sorry mihu for not being active for the couple of days,
okay i tried changing the interest rate time to 1 min. and after 1 min nothing happened. Also i tried running the newpoints_bank task and nothing happened. so maybe the problem lies there? the bank fees all work btw
When I withdraw, my money in hand subtracts instead of addition. Might have the bank closed for awhile lol.
Plugin is great. Nice job on it. However there is some grammatical errors...
(09-28-2010, 11:09 PM)CODEHX Wrote: [ -> ]When I withdraw, my money in hand subtracts instead of addition. Might have the bank closed for awhile lol.
Now I`m working to a new version who will have more features and bug fixes. I want to rewrite all the plugin code...
(10-03-2010, 01:09 AM)Arctic Eclipse Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin is great. Nice job on it. However there is some grammatical errors...
Hi! I don`t know very good english...
(10-07-2010, 03:25 AM)Mihu Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2010, 11:09 PM)CODEHX Wrote: [ -> ]When I withdraw, my money in hand subtracts instead of addition. Might have the bank closed for awhile lol.
Now I`m working to a new version who will have more features and bug fixes. I want to rewrite all the plugin code...
(10-03-2010, 01:09 AM)Arctic Eclipse Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin is great. Nice job on it. However there is some grammatical errors...
Hi! I don`t know very good english...

I can't stand my curiosity
What's your native language?
I`m from Romania... so I speak romanian...
I tried upgrading to bank 2.0 and it keeps giving me an SQL error. I run MyBB 1.6 and NewPoints 1.7

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'newpoints_bankoffset'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `newpoints_bankoffset` DECIMAL(20,10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
(10-10-2010, 09:43 AM)StitchRokcs Wrote: [ -> ]I tried upgrading to bank 2.0 and it keeps giving me an SQL error. I run MyBB 1.6 and NewPoints 1.7

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'newpoints_bankoffset'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `newpoints_bankoffset` DECIMAL(20,10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
You cannot upgrade Bank system if you are using the old bank plugin written by Pirata Nervo (who is included in NewPoints 1.4)
if you finish with new version, i'll give it a try Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6