MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: need help with the code to show the amount of points you have
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to find a code to show the amount of points you have, because i can only see it on my own self profile page. and i want to paste it around where its more visible and active, like example im using a portal page with a user profile box, and i want it to show how much points the user has aswell, i also want to paste it in the home page of newpoints menu. I've tried quite a lot of things already, my coding skills are still amateurish, so i was hoping if i could get some help.

I would greatly appreciate the help =)
okay thanks it helped with 1/3 of my problems lol, I'll try and solve the rest by myself. anyways keep up the good work =)
okay i learnt a bit from that code, and helped me out another 1/3 lol, now the remaining 1/3 of my problem is how do i show the user items? im guessing {$mybb->user[' some item code here? ]}
(09-08-2010, 12:24 AM)forspamsake Wrote: [ -> ]okay thanks it helped with 1/3 of my problems lol, I'll try and solve the rest by myself. anyways keep up the good work =)
okay i learnt a bit from that code, and helped me out another 1/3 lol, now the remaining 1/3 of my problem is how do i show the user items? im guessing {$mybb->user[' some item code here? ]}

Oh that's way more complicated and not possible to do it this way
ah okay thanks anyways =) have i told you i love your newpoints system Smile
Good to know that Smile