MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: hooks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So if i create a plugin and there is a hook i need to use from the shop plugin can it be called without having to recreate the function?
(08-18-2010, 02:36 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]So if i create a plugin and there is a hook i need to use from the shop plugin can it be called without having to recreate the function?

I'm not understanding what you want to do.
Hooks are hooks, just use them like you'd do in a normal MyBB plugin
Okay here is my real question.

I have created the plugin only issue is, That since the settings for an item are not auto generated, I have to modify the shop plugin to work is there a way around this?
Well I still don't understand what you want to do so I can't help you.
The only thing I know is that you said the settings for an item are auto generated - which I do not understand either :p
Okay so for the plugins you can use the newpoints_add_setting and add a setting. The shop does not have that ability correct?
(08-18-2010, 03:36 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so for the plugins you can use the newpoints_add_setting and add a setting. The shop does not have that ability correct?

Yes the Shop is a completely different thing.
As far as I remember, there's no easy way to do it. But you can hook into the MyBB's $form's functions and try to do a workaround - it most certainly will work
Also seem to have found a bug with the plugin system -> ie plugins do not go in the newpoints plugin folder.
(08-18-2010, 03:57 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]Also seem to have found a bug with the plugin system -> ie plugins do not go in the newpoints plugin folder.

Hmm, what?
They only show up if you put the file in the newpoints root directory if you put it is the plugins directory does not show up
(08-18-2010, 04:02 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]They only show up if you put the file in the newpoints root directory if you put it is the plugins directory does not show up

There's no plugins directory inside the newpoints folder :/
Pages: 1 2