MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: shoutbox 2.0 [Development]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay i understand that the bot is removed. But is your installation going to be similar to that of the newpoints where you will be able to have plugins
(08-11-2010, 03:59 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i understand that the bot is removed. But is your installation going to be similar to that of the newpoints where you will be able to have plugins

No, this is just a shoutbox
Okay i understand it is gonna be released opensource correct?
(08-12-2010, 01:16 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i understand it is gonna be released opensource correct?

Not sure yet, it depends on a few things that I still want to work on
if your not sure on how you will release it. Would you release it to me similar as you did with the spice fuse shoutbox?
(08-12-2010, 01:26 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]if your not sure on how you will release it. Would you release it to me similar as you did with the spice fuse shoutbox?

What do you mean? I don't understand Tongue
Okay your shoutbox was based off the spicefuse shoutbox. You got permission from the origional author to modify it and release it. Would you be willing to do this with me if your not going to release it gpl? No point in reinventing the wheel
(08-12-2010, 01:29 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]Okay your shoutbox was based off the spicefuse shoutbox. You got permission from the origional author to modify it and release it. Would you be willing to do this with me if your not going to release it gpl? No point in reinventing the wheel

I can't do that if I do not recode the javascript file because that's all I need to re-code, everything else is new now
So you were going to continue to use the same javascript?
(08-12-2010, 05:04 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]So you were going to continue to use the same javascript?

I don't know yet, it depends if I find time to re-write it or not :p
Pages: 1 2 3