MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [development] Newpoints plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working on integrating a point2host module. Still trying to understand you system and how it works. I was wondering with reaccuring payments, from points. Would this have to be created in the newpoints main system?
I was playing around with NewPoints and this seems like it works

First make sure that all the people that have post to host are in one group

1) Go to the NewPoints section of ACP
2) Go to the User Group Rules
3) Make a group rule for the group
and where it says
"Points to pay
Points paid to this group each X seconds (number seconds are set in the option below)."
just put a negative value like -700
and the setting after that put 2678400 seconds (31 days)

so every 31 days they will lose 700 points.. idk if this works because i dont have a use for it, but worth a try =]

as for your actual question idk the answer just thought id offer an alternative
Well okay that works but, I want to make it a little different. So at least i know that part is already built in. this is going to be an actuall full blown terminate,suspend,upgrade,downgrade cpanel, whm point2hsot system. But want anybody who signs up to be able to be able to purchase there kind of hosting.
I wish there was more solid documentation on how to create the plugins.
(08-04-2010, 05:57 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]Well okay that works but, I want to make it a little different. So at least i know that part is already built in. this is going to be an actuall full blown terminate,suspend,upgrade,downgrade cpanel, whm point2hsot system. But want anybody who signs up to be able to be able to purchase there kind of hosting.
I wish there was more solid documentation on how to create the plugins.

You can use the development forum for questions.
thank you. I am going to work on it this week so i will let you know.
any update on this, it sound really good