MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Search feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently when using the search feature and using another well known plugin from another well know plugin maker you can view the search log.
Sounds good.....
But i feel its missing something.

Currently the search log only shows those search terms which find a result.
But i would like to go a step further.
Say for example my forum did NOT have a result for say hairy monkeys it would not show in the search log but i was wondering if it was possible to log all searches made regardless if it found a result?

I think this would be an excellent way to find out what people were searching for and allow forum owners to create content which maybe in high demand?

Is this possible?

Great site by the way!
Right now I do not have any plans on coding anything similar to that.

Thank you.
Would it be possible if a rate was agreed Big Grin
(07-22-2010, 06:03 AM)dannydee Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible if a rate was agreed Big Grin

Nope
Is it that it cant be done at all or would it be very complex?
(07-22-2010, 06:13 AM)dannydee Wrote: [ -> ]Is it that it cant be done at all or would it be very complex?

I do not have time to do it, that's all
(07-22-2010, 08:17 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2010, 06:13 AM)dannydee Wrote: [ -> ]Is it that it cant be done at all or would it be very complex?

If i could find someone who knew how to do this what do you estimate would be a fair price or timescale?
Im asking a MYBB expert here for a guide!
As people could tell me anything and i wouldnt know Big Grin
(07-22-2010, 08:20 AM)dannydee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2010, 08:17 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

If i could find someone who knew how to do this what do you estimate would be a fair price or timescale?
Im asking a MYBB expert here for a guide!
As people could tell me anything and i wouldnt know Big Grin

I'm not really sure since that depends from developer to developer :/