MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyShoutbox 1.3 add sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I know it isn't being supported anymore, but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me add a sound whenever someone posts something new so everyone knows. I was thinking you would just add an if statement to the autoupdate, where if there are new messages then play a wav file.

I don't really know where to start though. :p I could probably do most of it on my own if you could just pinpoint me to the right location in the file and tell me my idea will work. XD

Thanks,
James
Nope never tried to do it so I can't really help you. MyShoutbox 1.3 is still supported but there are some features that I do not support since 1.4 no longer has them
Ok, well I will work on it till I get it to work. Do you want to code if I can get it working? Might be useful in the future.
(07-14-2010, 09:03 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, well I will work on it till I get it to work. Do you want to code if I can get it working? Might be useful in the future.

No, thanks anyway. MyShoutbox 1.4 is going to be lightweight and those features should be available in chat rooms only. Smile