MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: my achievements error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_users SET myachievements_threads=myachievements_threads+1 WHERE uid=
(06-30-2010, 11:38 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_users SET myachievements_threads=myachievements_threads+1 WHERE uid=

Why are you posting this when you've sent me a PM with that already and I've explained to you that it's not a problem with My Achievements but a problem with the RSS plugin?
D: oops sorry bad memory
i have uninstalled rss plugin and admin extra security (by zinga burga) that was giving me the error
(07-01-2010, 12:48 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]D: oops sorry bad memory
i have uninstalled rss plugin and admin extra security (by zinga burga) that was giving me the error

So..? Does that mean this is not happening anymore or does that mean this problem is still occurring regardless of having RSS plugin or not?
it means that stopped happening
but what i don't know if the BOTH rss plugins are uncompatible with myachivements, or my achievements is the trouble maker =(

i don't know what do do.. rss plugin maker will tell me it's not his fault and you too :S
Which plugin can be downloaded from MyBBoard? I remember two RSS plugins but one was not available on MyBB.com, which one is it so I can download it and look at it?
(07-02-2010, 06:59 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybbhacks.com/showthread.php?tid=12

I said MyBBoard but okay..

Anyway, let me know if this fixes it:
Replace:
PHP Code:
$db->query('UPDATE '.TABLE_PREFIX.'users SET myachievements_threads=myachievements_threads+1 WHERE uid='.$mybb->user['uid']); 

With:
PHP Code:
$db->query('UPDATE '.TABLE_PREFIX.'users SET myachievements_threads=myachievements_threads+1 WHERE uid='.$posthandler->thread_insert_data['uid']); 

In inc/plugins/myachievements.php