MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [DEVELOPMENT] MyXBL - Xbox Live statistics in profiles and postbits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'd just like to introduce you to my second plugin that I've been working on for a while. What a first post too =P

Basically, I'm a major XBox Live player and I've noticed a few requests for XBox Live plugins in the past. Since I've just started making plugins, I thought "what the heck? Let's give it a try". And so I did - MyXBL is the result.

MyXBL uses the Duncan McKenzie API to pull XBox Live statistics of XBox Live players and can already show quite a lot of information - just take a look at the below screenshots.

I currently only have member profile implementation, but I'll be adding a little something to the postbits too that can be turned off/on. I also hope to build in an XBox Live Leaderboard function of some sort if I can work out how/get the time.

So, here are the screenshots. Feast you eyes ^^

[Image: zlspqv.png]

[Image: 29x46a.png]

I hope to have the plugin out pretty soon with a few minor enhancements Big Grin
Cool, I'm looking forward to it Smile
Cheers. I'm having a few problems with what I want to do with the postbit though. For some reason, I can't get it to insert a new template into the postbit template... I think I just need a fresh set of eyes though =P
PM me with more info Smile
Already have Big Grin Cheers bro.
This is sweet! I think the postbit should only display the Gamerscore or else it would be too big.
(05-15-2010, 02:35 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]This is sweet! I think the postbit should only display the Gamerscore or else it would be too big.

I've already got an idea for that - don't worry ^^