MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyBB Lite Version for Mobile Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find loading a full forum with a mobile is very heavy and takes quite a long time. So I'm asking if there's any plugin or theme which can make it easier for mobile users to view my forum in a lite version.

I found a plugin here:-
Code:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-ecellular-designed-for-14

However, I didn't like it, as the user cannot login, and can only view the categories & forums, and all of them are not in order, they're like one paragraph full of links of categories & forums.

So yeah, any idea or help? Or if there's not any available one out there, I might be willing to pay for making one.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
D-X69
There's a theme available at Zynge.net but it's paid
(04-24-2010, 02:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]There's a theme available at Zynge.net but it's paid

Could you link me to the specific theme? Smile

But users have to change it when login to the site right? Smile
(04-24-2010, 04:55 AM)D-X69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2010, 02:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]There's a theme available at Zynge.net but it's paid

Could you link me to the specific theme? Smile

But users have to change it when login to the site right? Smile

Just do some search, will take you the same time it would take to me.
I don't know but it should explain how it works in the release thread, I made the plugin that comes with that theme but can't remember how it works now
I browse through the themes, none of it seems to be a lite version theme. :S

Edited:- oh its called iBB, but its only for iPhone and iPod Touch. I want it for every device. :S
(04-24-2010, 05:49 AM)D-X69 Wrote: [ -> ]I browse through the themes, none of it seems to be a lite version theme. :S

Edited:- oh its called iBB, but its only for iPhone and iPod Touch. I want it for every device. :S

There isn't anything right now then Undecided