MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: My C&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I think this site is pretty clean, love the sleek and clean, well-organized theme look. Though its not yet a big community, but I see the Admin, Pirata Nervo, is doing a hell of a good job, satisfying the subscriber.

One suggestion, maybe give a special color for subscriber, like bold and probably a color. What do you say? =)
(04-15-2010, 08:27 PM)D-X69 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think this site is pretty clean, love the sleek and clean, well-organized theme look. Though its not yet a big community, but I see the Admin, Pirata Nervo, is doing a hell of a good job, satisfying the subscriber.

One suggestion, maybe give a special color for subscriber, like bold and probably a color. What do you say? =)

Thanks, my point is not turning this community into a big community, this is just the place I put my plugins so users can download them and I can give support for them Smile

At the moment, subscribers are bold but do not have a different color, do you really think they need one?
(04-16-2010, 04:19 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, my point is not turning this community into a big community, this is just the place I put my plugins so users can download them and I can give support for them Smile

At the moment, subscribers are bold but do not have a different color, do you really think they need one?

Yeah thats what I think, its better that way. =)
Done Smile
(04-16-2010, 06:44 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Done Smile

Yay! Nice! =)