MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: x Amount of posts before viewing forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make a forum not viewable to users with under x amount of posts unless they are Admins?
By "not viewable" I mean: They can view the forum, but can reply to threads, create threads, or view threads.
(04-14-2010, 08:10 AM)iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make a forum not viewable to users with under x amount of posts unless they are Admins?
By "not viewable" I mean: They can view the forum, but can reply to threads, create threads, or view threads.

I believe there are already plugins that do that, just so some search with Google
(04-14-2010, 11:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2010, 08:10 AM)iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make a forum not viewable to users with under x amount of posts unless they are Admins?

I believe there are already plugins that do that, just so some search with Google
Mind giving me a link? I cant seem to find any that do that.
(04-15-2010, 08:16 AM)iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2010, 11:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Mind giving me a link? I cant seem to find any that do that.

As you can imagine I have way more important things to do than search for something that it's not even important for me.
If you searched well, you'd probably find something.
Try mybbsource.com and mybboard.net (and google)

Thanks