MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Points decreasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I set up the the forum rules to not allow income in certain boards, however, I noticed that deleting a thread in that board still takes away points.

How can I fix this so that deleting any threads or posts wont decrease points?
(04-07-2010, 03:01 PM)Viira Wrote: [ -> ]So I set up the the forum rules to not allow income in certain boards, however, I noticed that deleting a thread in that board still takes away points.

How can I fix this so that deleting any threads or posts wont decrease points?

Does it happen with both, delete posts and delete threads or just delete threads?
In the forums where income rate was set to: 0 it only decreased points for thread deletion
In the other forums it decreased points for both thread and post deletion

I would like to mod it so that it never decrease points for deleting threads/posts/polls
(04-08-2010, 02:18 AM)Viira Wrote: [ -> ]In the forums where income rate was set to: 0 it only decreased points for thread deletion
Can I please have a test admin account? The code seems right to me.

(04-08-2010, 02:18 AM)Viira Wrote: [ -> ]In the other forums it decreased points for both thread and post deletion

I would like to mod it so that it never decrease points for deleting threads/posts/polls
Not even in forums with a non-zero income rate??
I will pm you a demo log in

Correct, I don't want points to ever get removed when deleting threads/posts - regardless of income settings.
I just made two threads under "The Fairytale" and deleted both of them and didn't get any points when I added those two threads neither got points decreased when deleting them.
How are you deleting those threads?
I tried two different ways:
- The delete post button
- The delete thread option in the drop down box at the bottom of the page
I used the inline thread moderation, on forumdisplay for thread deletion. This method decreased my points in both the 0 income rate setting and regular

and the "delete" post button to delete the posts only decreases point in regular income rate boards
Could you please tell me if this fixes that issue?
Find:
PHP Code:
function newpoints_inline_delete()
{
    global 
$db$mybb$pid$post;

if (!
$mybb->user['uid'])
        return;

if (
$mybb->settings['newpoints_main_enabled'] != 1)
        return; 

Add below:
PHP Code:
$fid intval($mybb->input['fid']); 

Does it fix that issue?
yay, yes that fixed it for the 0 income boards
Ok now to remove the remove points feature, comment these lines:
PHP Code:
$plugins->add_hook('class_moderation_delete_post''newpoints_deletepost'); 
PHP Code:
$plugins->add_hook('class_moderation_delete_poll''newpoints_deletepoll'); 
PHP Code: