MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Subscribed but status didnt changed ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i took a 1 year subscription and payed through paypal.

how long will it take for the account will be activated so i can download paid mods ?
You have paid through eCheck and your PayPal Subscription is "Pending Until Mar 22, 2010".
so that means its available on mar. 22 ?

ok so its waiting till the 22nd then hehehe

the other forum set the status after i got returned, thats why i asked Wink
(03-16-2010, 09:54 AM)Manus Wrote: [ -> ]so that means its available on mar. 22 ?

ok so its waiting till the 22nd then hehehe

the other forum set the status after i got returned, thats why i asked Wink

Well, that's how PayPal processes eChecks, you probably didn't subscribe via eCheck on the other forum Tongue

Note: if the eCheck fails, the subscription will not be processed.
Ah ok np Smile

normally i barely use paypal hehehe so i havent really looked at it, in holland we use iDeal in stead Smile

but ill wait patiently for it to be activated !

Greets
Alex
Okay, thank you Smile
any news on it, paypal still says pending here, and the bank already took the money from my bank account here on the 17th ?
This is what PayPal says: Pending Until Mar 22, 2010
But it's 23rd already.

"
eCheck estimated completion: 3/19/2010-3/23/2010. We recommend that you don't ship items until you receive payment.
"

"
This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Mar 22, 2010) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.
"

I can't give you a subscription before I receive the money, I'm sorry
hey man, its 30th now.

Money and confirmation of the paypal is already in for a week now, i even send u the confirmation by PM. i would like to have my status updated by now so i can download those mods........

Every site i donated to two weeks ago i have access on, except here......
(03-31-2010, 03:01 AM)Manus Wrote: [ -> ]hey man, its 30th now.

Money and confirmation of the paypal is already in for a week now, i even send u the confirmation by PM. i would like to have my status updated by now so i can download those mods........

Every site i donated to two weeks ago i have access on, except here......

PayPal does not inform me once the transaction is cleared and you can't expect me to check the PayPal page everyday to know if it's cleared or not.
It's been cleared now and I'm going to update your group.
Pages: 1 2